Welcome to OCTC's Compliance Assist landing site! Please note the best practices below for saving supporting documents.
Best Practices for Saving Supporting Documents
- Make sure your document is dated before you save it. This will make it easy to confirm the most recent file is posted if later edits are made.
- Only files that are “clean” should be uploaded; meaning no social security numbers, student IDs, confidential information, etc.
- Convert the Document to PDF format. If the document is not a PDF, open the document in Word, Excel, etc., and click “Save As” Under Save As Type (below the file name) select “PDF”. Save this PDF document to your computer.
- Name the document as follows: Detailed Document Name_Year. For example Mechatronics Program Review_2012-2013 or Maintenance and Operation Budget_2013
- Locate the parent folder in Document Directory or Gallery corresponding with the document (e.g., Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Business Affairs)
- Select a sub-folder if applicable (i.e. Personal Services and Skill Trades, Welding)
- Select “Upload File” and search/select the document you wish to upload from your computer files.